Fantasy Football Manager Hub
This page marks your entry to DataForce's team management hub. All of the functions on this hub are available through the menu bar at the
top of the page.
DataForce Fantasy Football prides itself on making it easy to manage all your teams at once. This page provides a list of all your active teams,
with their particular features, and a status display. To view any league, simply click on the league button to go to that league's dashboard.
This column provides various notices about the status of your league, including:
- Draft status, such as how many picks it is until your turn, and reminders to predraft when your turn is approaching
- Notices about any new messages you may have received from other owners
- Trade offers awaiting your attention
- Teams with an invalid or incomplete starting lineup
- Rules violations such as too many players on your roster, which must be corrected before game time
Other functions are available on the other pages within this hub:
These functions provide views into the progress and status of the league. No changes may be made to your team here; the pages are display-only.
Be aware: For keeper/dynasty leagues, with the exception of your dashboard, these pages are available to the public as well in the offseason! This
is so that orphaned teams may be evaluated for purchase on the orphan auction and buy-it-now
League display provides the following functions:
- A league dashboard
- League standings, showing who is on top of each division
- All rosters, including the starting lineups
- A grid view of rosters
- The week-by-week game schedule for your fantasy football league
- A player listing showing the stats and ownership of every fantasy player
- Playoff brackets
- Fantasy games played history
- Penalties applied in Contract leagues
These pages provide the ability to manage your fantasy teams, including
- Setting your starting fantasy lineup each week
- Choosing your team name, designating a co-owner, uploading a team icon, and setting preferences for email and text notifications about league activity
- Listing the status of any particular player across all of your leagues at once
- Reading player news and viewing player rankings
- Viewing all roster moves in and out of their starting lineup by all teams
- Selecting keepers and setting contracts in the off-season, for multi-year leagues
- Voting on a league name
- Voting on a live draft date in the preseason
Snake Draft or Auction Draft Management
These pages provide the following functions:
- Facilitating email snake drafts and auction drafts
- Nominating players for auction drafts
- Viewing your draft board, including auction draft boards
- Listing ownership of future-year picks for keeper/dynasty leagues
- Providing auction or draft results in list form
- Viewing drafts boards from other leagues hosted by DataForce
Blind Bidding on Waivers
The Waivers tab lets you place blind bids, view attempted bids after waivers are processed, and see all winning bids.
Free agents are players that are currently free for pick-up. These are generally players who received no bids in the weekly bidding process,
so at 9:15 CST each week, they become free agents. This tab lets you pick up and drop players, and see the history of all adds/drops for your
Fantasy Football Trade Management
Trading is an important part of DataForce Fantasy Football. In these pages you can:
- Offer a trade to another team
- Show all of the offers you have made and that remain active, and revoke those offers if you change your mind
- Accept or decline a trade offer from another team
- Post "trade bait" to tell other teams what or who you're willing to trade, and what needs you hope to fill via trade
- View a history of past trades
- Protest a trade that you feel might indicate collusion between the owners
DataForce Fantasy Football provides two ways of communicating with other owners: messages (private or public) and a league-wide chat.
Using the Fantasy Football Management Pages
You may find it handy to know some common functions throughout this hub.
- The download button at the top right of many pages provides an easy way to extract data into an Excel spreadsheet.
- You've apparently already found the page text button, which provides instructions and hints about the page. Click it again to hide the text.
- If you want to return to any page, you will find its URL at the very bottom. Just click that URL to redisplay the page, and then bookmark it.
- Near the top of the page is a drop-down list of all your teams. You can switch teams at any time without returning to the My Teams tab.